The CLE Hunting might ask you to submit personal information about yourself (including your name and email address) in order that you receive or use services offered by or from the League.
From time to time we may work in partnership with other organisations on a campaign and thus you may get joint communications in the League and the partnership firm(s).
Where appropriate, the information will be kept on a database and may be used. This information helps us to understand what actions, appeals and incentives are currently working and which aren’t as powerful – and informs activity helping the League to be successful in combating animal welfare abuses.
Submitting personal information
- When you provide any personal information the League has legal obligations towards you in the way we deal with the Data Protection Act 1998:
- We must collect the information.
- We must allow you to know how it will be used by us.
- We won’t provide your personal data to third parties unless we are obliged by law to do so. Please be aware that when you provide information so we are able to deliver goods or services that you have requested, we’ll pass this information to our chain to let them provide services and the products you have requested.
- We’ll hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use any service you’ve requested, and remove it in the event that the purpose has been fulfilled, or you also notify us that you no longer want to get the service in question.
- We’ll make sure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Users under 18
- If you’re under 18, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information. Users without this consent aren’t permitted to provide personal information to us.